According to 2023 makeup trends, the hunt for the perfect lip combo has always been a captivating pursuit. From vibrant hues to subtle nudes, from the douyin trend to Korean look the options seem endless. However, we’ve uncovered the most popular lip liner and lipstick combo trend that will leave you feeling audaciously confident and flawlessly chic.
To achieve lip combo trend is creating a glossy effect on the lips. Here’s how you can achieve this look:
- Start by applying a lip liner in a slightly darker shade than your natural lip color to outline and define your lips.
- Fill in the outer corners of your lips with the same lip liner, gradually fading it towards the center of your lips.
- Next, choose a lipstick shade that is lighter than the lip liner and apply it to the center of your lips, focusing on the bottom lip.
- Gently press your lips together to blend the colors and create a gradient effect. You can use a lip brush or your fingertips to further blend the colors if needed.
- To add dimension, you can apply a touch of lip gloss to the center of your lips to make them appear fuller and more plump.
Alright, after you know what to do, you might need these basic lips makeup kit to achieve this trend;
Choose a lip liner with the same undertone as your lipstick shade. Look for a lip liner with a creamy texture that is easy to apply and blend. This will make it easier to achieve a smooth transition between the lip liner and lipstick.
Lipsticks come in various finishes, such as matte, satin, gloss, or metallic. For an ombre lip look, a matte or satin finish is often preferred as it allows for better blending and definition. Opt for a lipstick formula that is comfortable to wear and provides good pigmentation.
Lip glosses come in various finishes, such as high shine, shimmer, or metallic. Consider the overall look you want to achieve and whether you prefer a glossy, sparkly, or more subtle finish. Look for a lip gloss with a smooth and non-sticky texture. A non-sticky formula will be more comfortable to wear and prevent your hair from sticking to your lips.