Every woman is beautiful in their own kind. However, some of us feel uncomfortable with the appearance of our bodies in some clothes.
Let’s get real here, not all of us have time to hit the gym and lose some extra weight to look sexy, right?
A lot of fashion bloggers have followed this trend for 70s-inspired flare. We want to style our favorite denim in a way that will complement our body shape while also fulfilling its intended purpose. Maybe make us look taller or a little slimmer?
Flare jeans for women are one of the best stylish solutions ever made. Bell bottom jeans are jeans that fit around the buttocks and thighs and are bell-shaped or wider than the bottom. This kind of style of jeans accentuates your assets and makes you look slimmer. In addition, the large, bell-shaped bottom hides your heels underneath, and therefore you naturally appear taller.
The bottom of the bell is back in full swing and why not put it in our everyday wardrobe to achieve the goal. The bell-bottom is attached around the thighs and buttocks, and thus accentuates your assets perfectly.
Here are some styling ideas for how to look taller with Bell Bottom jeans:
- Pair the flares of these jeans with the lower heel to keep the silhouette long and cool. The opening at the bottom of the flare makes these jeans very modern.
- Step up the flare in your jeans with a bright cropped jacket and cool accessories.
- Enhance the dark flare with a modern blazer and classic white ankle boots.
- A slightly cropped flare with a custom cut paired with a tucked top and a blazer always looks luxurious.
- Adding a multi-pattern turtleneck to your denim ensemble is a simple way to make a serious impact.
A bunch of collections plus size bell-bottom jeans will add a much-needed stylish look to your silhouette. A wider bottom and a fitted top make people look taller. We feel like this high denim flare will stay “in” for seasons to come.
To take the fashion style further, we are listing a trend of flares that are taking over the street look. We also recommended an online store below for the coolest bell-bottom jeans out there if you’re ready to try this trend again.