Seems like maintaining good and attractive tresses is a big issue these days. Important hair care daily tips can be useful for everyone, because everybody wants to have healthy hair that is shiny and beautiful.
To keep your hair looking its best every day, follow this simple and important tips for hair care. These are including Do’s and Dont’s, let’s talk first about what’s DONT’s:
- Not shampooing enough; This can cause the scalp to become oily, also causing dandruff.
- Styling When Wet; Wet hair can stretch, causing breakage or damage to the cuticle, so avoid brushing or combing hair when very wet. Gentle hair care means drying your hair with a towel before blow-drying, but blot don’t rub.
- Don’t pull your hair too tightly while hair styling or doing ponytail. Too much pressure may weaken your hair from the roots and can result in breakage and hair fall.
- While using blow drier don’t keep it too close to the scalp, and continuously move it around, because the “overdose” of heat can be dangerous for your tresses’ health.
- Bad Iron Styling, this is must be important thing to do when you choose the good iron hair styling to avoid hair damage if you love to style your hair with iron. There are a bunch good iron for straightened and curling irons recommended.
- Brush your hair each morning; This will help remove dust, dirt and loose scales. It also stimulates the blood supply and distributes sebum along the hair shaft.
- Nourish your scalp with oil twice weekly. This will help to soften and strengthen graying hair. Choose from almond, coconut or extra-virgin olive oil. Soak a cotton ball in the oil and dab on to the scalp, leave for half an hour then wash with very warm water. Finish with a cold rinse to flatten the cuticle of the hair. The result? Softer, smoother, manageable hair.
- Keep your hair-styling tools, especially hair brushes, neat and clean.
- Trimmings ; This can leave your locks with hair damage like split ends and breakage.
- Watch your diet nutrition; If your body doesn’t get enough protein, vitamins, and minerals, it cannot sustain hair growth. Not getting enough iron can lead to iron-deficiency anemia, which can contribute to hair loss as well. And especially when you get pregnant, the belief that pregnant women should cease the use of any and all products is generally untrue. There are a lot of beauty products still allowable for use during pregnancy, and a lot of these are hair care products. For more information about this read more at checkpregnancy.