Unique Jewellery Pieces To Buy For Yourself
While most of us are fixated on buying stunning jewellery for our loved ones, it is nice to occasionally spoil yourself with a unique item of handmade jewellery, the kind of piece that people notice. Here are just a few ideas that you could consider for unique handmade jewellery as a gift to yourself.
- Aquamarine & Ruby Bracelet – Why not commission a stunning aquamarine and ruby bracelet and call it this year’s birthday present? Yellow or rose gold is the perfect metal and there are so many attractive designs, you can have fun choosing. The custom jeweller has access to loose gems at wholesale prices, so such a piece would not cost too much and it will be a gift to yourself, for all the hard work you have put in to keep the family unit running properly. We’re sure that your partner won’t mind if you treat yourself, after all, you more than deserve it!
- Tourmaline Droop Earrings – This is an exquisite gemstone of the boron silicate family and it comes in many colours. You might prefer an emerald green from Brazil, which are quite rare and very much sought after. Indeed, you can purchase certified loose tourmaline gemstones at your reputable custom jeweller. Go for an exquisite cut and platinum as the base metal, and you have a wonderful Christmas present for yourself, to be worn on special occasions. Most custom jewellers can work to the client’s budget and you will find the perfect colour for the gemstones.
- Amber Necklace – Ask a custom jeweller for some ideas for an amber necklace and they are sure to surprise you. You can arrange everything without ever having to meet the custom jeweller. You can discuss the details via Zoom call and when the design is complete, the jeweller can send an image of it to you by email. Once everything is agreed, the work can begin.
- Morganite Pendant – Morganite is usually either pink or orange and it is a gemstone from the beryl family. Sterling silver or platinum is the best metal and regarding the stone, the custom jeweller has access to premium quality morganite. With your choice of cut, you can create a truly unique pendant that will be the topic of conversation. It is a lot of fun going through the design process when commissioning a piece of jewellery and there’s no rush, rather take your time looking at designs until you find something ideal.
- Jade & Amethyst Bracelet Or Necklace – These two precious stones go well together and if your favourite colours are blue and green, this is a great way to create a unique piece of jewellery that people will notice.
You only live once, or so the saying goes. If you are a supermom who keeps the family together, it is about time you treated yourself to a special piece of jewellery. The above are just a few ideas. The custom jeweller is the person to contact if you would like to create a unique gift for yourself.