Tips: Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Smokey eyes is beautiful and sensual. Or slanted eyes glaze can instantly fresh and sharp with the help of smokey eyes.
This technique is beautifying eye makeup, but not a lot of women want to wear. The reason because smokey eyes look too heavy to be applied. If you want to get smokey eyes effect is more muted and natural, you can use the color brown if you still don’t dare with black effect. Mix smokey eyes is also not too wide, so you look natural but still charming. We will give you some step about tutorial of how to do smokey eyes.
- Use a dark brown eyeshadow along the eyelid. A slight and not too far from the line over the eye.
- With the help of angle brush, put a line under the eyes of the same color eyeshadow. Simply third part of the outer corner of the eye.
- Take the red-brown color eyeshadow, then drag it slightly brown eyeshadow on the boundary. You can also connect in the corner of the eye and the eye on the bottom line.
- Greed part contour eyeshadow so the color is fused with the skin.
- At the corner of the eye, give white eyeshadow. Also on the brow bone.
- Give liquid eyeliner on the top eye line.
- Pinch lashes, mascara give. Pairs of false eyelashes if you like.
- Do not forget to give the impression of a natural full eyebrows, especially if you are thin eyebrows.
- For cheeks, you can wear a soft pink color. Thin alone.
- For lipstick, use a color that is closer to a natural red hue lip.
How about the little tutorials ? Have a try! And show us you could be more different with your eyes.