Wearing glasses is most definitely in at the moment, indeed, many girls are ditching their contacts in favour of a pair of coloured eyeglasses, and if you are looking for a suitable hairstyle for that special occasion, here are a few styles that really do work with spectacles.
- The Top Knot – Wearing glasses requires that your hair take a back seat, so to speak, and the top knot is a great way to shift the focus onto your face. A couple of long hair sticks will ensure the knot remains in place, and if you are wearing extensions, the knot will protect them. Sunglasses add a touch of glamour, creating the off-duty model look, especially when you go make-up free.
- Half-Up Half-Down – Perfect with black frame Wayfarers, this style is easy with hair extensions to Clip in, which you can order from a UK leading hair extensions provider. This intelligent and sophisticated look is easily achievable, with most of your hair out of view and up, and the extensions giving you the down.
- Fringes Go With Frames – The range of clip-in human hair fringes allows you to complement your glasses and Aviators are ideal with a straight fringe. A prim bob cut, for example, gives a chic, business look and with large lenses, your glasses will take centre stage. You can experiment with fringes. Search through the great selection from the online hair extensions retailer, where you can choose the shade, as well as the type of hair and the length.
- Braids – Any which way you have braids, they go great with spectacles and with very long extensions, you can create a stunning intellectual look. If you are using hair extensions, do the braiding before you attach, which is a lot easier and you can take your time. The Scandinavian look is really in-trend at the moment and if you have short hair, there’s always extensions to give you that refreshing, neat and tidy look. Once braids are in, they require little or no attention, which is great if you are a busy woman with little time on your hands.
- Beach Wave – Waves are in, of course, and super-long extensions are perfect if you don’t have the length or volume, plus you can wave the extensions when they are on a hangar, then simply clip them in. Perfect with sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat, the wavy look will be seen in all the best places this coming spring to summer, so make sure you have a good set of curling tongs. You can also go for those curly hair extensions at Cliphair.
If you have several pairs of glasses that you like to wear, you can experiment with a few hair pins and clips, until you find a style that complements you and your glasses. There are online frame suppliers who can create eyeglasses with your prescription lenses and they have some unusual colours and designs.
The most important thing is that you feel good about the way you look, and with some trial and error, you can find the right hairstyle that complements your glasses and you.