5 Easy Tips to Make Your Skin Look Flawless This Spring – The temperatures are rising and we are all ready for some beautiful spring days. Spring means getting outside more. It means going out with friends, having parties, wearing shorts, and having a good time. When we start thinking about the warm months, we quickly look at our complexion. Being in the bright light without scarves and hats to shelter us, means everyone will see every inch of your face.
Photo credit: Arthur Goulart
The temperatures are rising and we are all ready for some beautiful spring days. Spring means getting outside more. It means going out with friends, having parties, wearing shorts, and having a good time. When we start thinking about the warm months, we quickly look at our complexion. Being in the bright light without scarves and hats to shelter us, means everyone will see every inch of your face.
Below you will find our top five tips to lead you to a flawless complexion. You need to get started today if you want to be ready for Spring.
Buying the right products
It is important to use quality products. For example, men who are using formenmakeup.com should use their cleansers and moisturizers too. Their line has been designed to work within their specific formulas. This is how you get the end results you are reaching for.
2. Washing your face
Ok, so you think this is a no brainer, but you would be surprised at how many people do not wash their face properly.
Wash your face every morning with a gentle wash, using a light touch with your fingertips. While you are washing, gently massage your skin. Wash your face and neck. Enjoy the experience. Take deep breaths and relax. When you are finished, rinse well with warm water. Gently pat your skin dry with a soft cloth.
Tip: if you struggle with large pores, rise your clean face with room temperature coconut water. Continual use of coconut water will lead to fewer breakouts.
3. Use Broad Spectrum Sunblock
Do you know that 80% of our signs of aging, wrinkle, lines, and freckles are brought on by the sun? The sun is directly linked to the rise of cases of skin cancer. Further, the sun can hurt you if you are inside the house, but sitting where the sun comes in. Environmental issues make the sun more dangerous than ever. If possible, stay out of the sun during the most dangerous parts of the day, which is between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Wear a broad-spectrum sunblock every day. Your sunblock must block UVA and UVB rays.
4. Moisturize Immediately After Washing
This is one of the most common errors we make in our skincare routine. Immediately after you wash your face, the skin is an open canvas at that moment. It will absorb the moisturizer deeply. If you wait (even 15-minutes) the skin has begun to harden. At that point, even if the moisturizer feels good to the touch your skin doesn’t allow the moister to go nearly as deep.
Photo credit: DreamLens Production
5. Sleep Longer And On Your Back
Sleep a minimum of 7 hours per night. Ok, when you stop laughing…. Most of us are sleep deprived. Between work, school, church, and social activities, we are lucky to sleep 5 hours. But, we should all strive to get as much sleep as possible.
Develop a habit of sleeping on your back. When you sleep on your stomach or on your side, gravity is working against you. Fine lines and wrinkles will deepen if they are continually pulled on.
- Experts agree that a person looks their best after they exfoliate twice per week. This removes dead skin cells and leaves a clean canvas to apply a flawless foundation. Clean brushes and tools regularly. If they are not cleaned they can become a breeding site for bacteria.
- Never use your fingers to apply makeup. Use a blotter sponge, brush or disposable cosmetic round.
- Wear primer under your makeup. Be sure the primer works with the foundation and does not compromise the color.
- Seek professional help. You can learn a lot from magazines and YouTube, but it is much easier to understand when you are face to face with an expert. Ask at high-end cosmetic counters for their help and for recommendations for a makeup specialist. This one-time expense will give you a great sense of self-confidence. You will learn to apply makeup like a pro.
The tips we have listed for you are the guide to great skin and a great look. No matter what brand you use, having a good complexion will help you apply makeup and get the results you want. Soon enough, you will be contouring and highlighting with the best of them, and you will look flawless.